As you start to post open shifts into the Nursa App you will also start to see clinicians beginning to request those shifts. As the facility user, you have the ability to review each clinician prior to scheduling them at your building.
To schedule a clinician, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Schedule Section in your drop down menu
2. Set your Job Status filters in the upper right corner to view "Requests" - these will appear as red dots on the calendar on future dates, signifying that an action must be taken
3. Select the date and job card that appears to be requested - when you click on the job card it will open more shift details
4. Tap on manage request on the bottom of the screen
5. Select the clinician that you'd like to hire to view more details - note that you have the ability to contact a clinician from this screen without scheduling them yet!
6. Choose "schedule" or "reject" from the bottom of the screen to complete this process
Bada-bing-bada-boom! The status of that job will change to scheduled, the clinician is then notified and you’ve got yourself a covered shift!
Click here for a YouTube video