There are multiple ways that you can post open job needs. Perhaps the most simple process is posting one at a time, as outlined below:
- Click the drop down menu in the upper left corner
- Select "Jobs"
- Click on the blue + button in the bottom right corner
- Select "Add Single Job"
- This screen will begin to remember your past posting history, making it super easy to post jobs once you've gotten started. For now, select "Start From Scratch"
- Choose your facility
- Choose the license type (RN, PN/LPN, CNA)
- Search & select specialty - these will correlate with the compliance list(s) that you've previously created
*If you do not have a compliance list created for the selection, the app will prompt you to create one as your next step.
- Confirm your compliance list looks correct and follow the purple arrow in the lower right >
- Add Job Instructions - be as thorough as possible as this is what the clinician will reference for the expectations on the shift. We also recommend to add a contact number if possible.
- Select the date of the shift - You can only select one date at a time through this flow
- Choose or set your shift time - This section will also populate with your past posting history, but if you need to set a new time, select "Create New Time" and adjust accordingly
*REMEMBER MILITARY TIME*
- Review your job card to ensure all the details are correct
- Select "Publish" or "Cancel" on the bottom of the screen
That's it! When you publish a shift into the Nursa marketplace, a notification goes out to all of the clinicians letting them know that you posted a new job. Be sure to check back often to review and manage your requests.