There are multiple ways that you can post jobs and this article will identify all the ways that you can post jobs for your facility.
How to get to the job page:
- Click on the three lines at top left-hand corner
- Select Jobs
- If you are posting an individual shift, please click on the blue plus button at the bottom right-hand corner and select “Add Single Job”
- You can use a template that you have used before, or you can start from scratch.
- Click on Start from Scratch
- Choose the facility that you are associated with that you are trying to post a single job under.
- Select the license type you are needing to post your shift for
- Select the specialty tags that you created a compliance list under.
- If this shift will be on a covid-19 unit, please add that tag that way clinicians are aware it is a covid shift.
- Click on the purple button at the bottom right-hand corner to continue.
- Confirm that your compliance list looks correct and hit the purple button at the bottom left-hand corner.
- Job Instructions
- Please add any instructions here that clinician may need to know prior to starting this shift
- After you have entered in desired job instruction click on the purple button at the bottom to move forward
- Select the specific date you are needing
- If you have recently used other times, you can select one from there
- If you are needing to create a new time, please click on “Create New Time”
- Click on start time scroll through to the desired time you are needing
- Click on End time scroll through to the desired time you are needing
- Once you have selected your desire time, please click on the bottom purple arrow at the bottom right-hand corner
- Reviewing the job card
- You will be prompted to review all the information that you entered in once it all looks correct you can then hit publish.
- Once you hit publish, it will go out in the marketplace and all our clinicians will be notified with the job information.