Welcome to the Nursa App, we are so happy that you are here!
Signing up as a new building is easy and we are here every step of the way. Nursa allows as many people within your facility to sign up and connect to your building as you need. We encourage Administrators, DONs, RCCs, Schedulers or Staffers, and even Supervisors to sign up and connect to your building to allow a clear flow of communication, as well as, the ability to actively manage shift needs and contact clinicians right through the app.
Follow these steps to complete the signup process:
- Download the Nursa App from your Google Play or App Store
- Click "sign up"
- Click "I Need Staff"
- Add your first and last name
- Enter your email (notifications will go here)
- Create a password - Nursa does not provide any type of code or password for you
- Enter your date of birth
- Type in your mobile phone number
- Enter the 6 digit code we sent to your email and SMS
- Tap ‘I AGREE’ to the terms of service
That's it! Next, you will need to connect to your facility. Follow this link for instructions on Adding A Facility Connection.
Click here for a YouTube video.