The Nursa App allows facilities to contact clinicians directly through the platform. We believe that this ability will open up more clear lines of communication and increase the ability to manage your schedule even better. Follow the steps outlined below on how to contact a clinician:
Contacting a clinician who has requested a shift at your facility
- Open the requested job card via the request notification or going to your schedule section > setting your filters to view "Requested" > select the date of the requested shift > click on the job card to view all shift details
- Click "Manage Request" on the bottom of the screen
- Click on the phone/envelope icon located next to each clinician that requested
- Choose from the four contact options
*Don't forget to click on each clinician and review their profile/credentials prior to hiring them. Facilities are encouraged to contact clinicians, following the steps outlined above, to request additional credentials.
PRO TIP: Sending an In App Message is always recommended, not only will this go straight to the clinicians Nursa App but it also allows you to create a conversation thread that you can go back to as needed in the future!
Contacting a clinician who is scheduled for a shift at your facility
- Click on the drop down menu in the upper left corner
- Go to the "Schedule" section
- Change your job status to view "Scheduled" shifts
- Select the date of the scheduled shift
- Click on the job card to view all shift details
- The scheduled clinician will appear just below your facility image
- Click on the phone/envelope icon located next to the scheduled clinician's name
- Select from the four contacting options
PRO TIP: Try calling 2 or 3 times when trying to get ahold of a clinician - in this day and age, many people will avoid numbers that they don't recognize!
Click here for a YouTube video.