Let's get you paid for all of your hard work! You'll need to add your banking information for direct deposit and complete a digital W-9 tax form in the Wallet section of the app.
Note: You are considered a contractor when working shifts through Nursa. This means taxes will not be taken out of your paychecks, and you will receive a 1099 tax form at the end of the year. Learn more here.
How to Set Up Your Wallet
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left corner
- Tap Wallet
- If you have not added your payment information, you will be prompted to so
- Add your bank account information - must be a checking account, and be primary account holder or sole owner.
- Complete the electronic W-9 form
Pro Tip: If you are having an issue setting up your Wallet, please double check your address and ensure that it is not a PO Box. Our payment processing system requires an actual physical address, not a PO Box.
After you complete setting up your Wallet, it will display your Total Earnings and Processing payments, as well as all of your payment activity.
- Full payment history can be viewed in your Wallet at any time
- If you need a copies of any of your paystubs, please email email@example.com with the date range needed, and they will email you copies.
Important Payment Information
- Changing your direct deposit information can only be done by our Payments Department, available Mon-Fri 8AM - 4PM MDT. To schedule a call back from our Payments team, call 801-695-9609. Please be on the lookout for a phone call or email from Payments.
- Note: These requests are addressed in the order they were received.
- Workweeks through Nursa are Sunday-Saturday and you get paid the following Friday.
- Shift reports must be completed by Sunday night at 23:59 from both clinician and facility in order to get paid within the current pay period. If your shift falls on Saturday or Sunday, it's most likely you will get paid the following pay period since facilities have 48 hours to complete their shift reports.
- If you have not filled out your W-9 form and have not set up your direct deposit information, it may delay your payment.
- Once you've made $10,000 through Nursa, you will need to upload (if you haven't already) a colored picture of your Driver's license/State ID to ensure your pay doesn’t get placed on hold.
- Please remember to read the fine print in each section if ever questions may arise regarding past or upcoming payments.
Next Lesson: Requesting Shifts