Nursa does not follow traditional time tracking practices such as clocking in/out or paper time sheets. Instead, you will receive a notification right at the end of your shift, prompting you to complete your shift report.
A shift report is a 2 step process - first, you as the clinician will record and submit your shift report. Then the facility has 2 business days to verify the time that was reported. If the facility does not verify their portion of the report within 2 business days, the app will auto-verify your shift report to ensure you are still paid appropriately.
Follow the instructions below on how to complete a shift report.
- You will receive a notification in the upper right corner
*If you do not receive a notification or missed it, you can access incomplete shift reports by going to the schedule section > change your job filters to "clinician shift report" > select the date of the shift > select the job card > continue to next steps
- Click the "Finish Shift Report" button located on the job card
- Click "Confirm Shift Report"
- Add/adjust the hours worked to match the exact time that you arrived and left the shift
*You only get paid for the time you are AT the building working, even if it's a late call
- Add any breaks & comments
- Click "Yes, it is correct" at the bottom of the screen as shown below
That's it! Your shift report will then be sent to the facility to be verified.
Shift reports must be completed by Sunday @ 2359 in order to be paid within the correct pay period. It is the clinicians responsibility to check their schedule and complete their shift reports on time.