Adding credentials helps improve your chances of getting scheduled.
Credentials to Start With
- Healthcare License
- BLS or CPR
- Drivers License
- Background Check (We will run the background check for you)
Arizona also requires:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card (For Background Check)
Do I have to have all of the listed credentials before requesting a job?
No. Once you’ve added a valid healthcare license, we recommend that you start requesting jobs even if you don’t currently have all of the credentials listed. The facility will review your credentials and decide whether or not to schedule you. They may ask you to complete the remaining requirements before you show up to work or may have flexibility in waving some of the requirements.
We do require that you have a valid healthcare license in the state where you are requesting jobs.
- Click on the menu button (three lines) in the top left corner.
- Then click on Profile in the left-hand menu.
- Then click the + symbol in the bottom right corner.
- Search for the license that you would like to add.
- Complete the steps to add the credential.
NEXT - No Call No Show Policy