The Nursa app allows multiple facility users to be connected to your building. Perhaps you would like to connect your Admin, DON, and scheduler - that's great and the process is easy!
How to add a Facility Connection
- First, you need to have a Nursa™ facility account
- Open the Nursa app
- Tap Menu in the top left corner
- Select 'Facilities' from the menu options
- Tap the blue '+' icon in the bottom right corner
- Scroll or search your facility name (Don't see your facility? Click 'Contact Support' at the bottom of the screen to be connected to a support specialist and get the party started!)
- When you select the facility you want to connect to, it will ask you "Do you currently work with this facility", tap 'yes'
- A Nursa Admin will verify your connection shortly. Please contact support below if your verification is pending for an extended period of time.
Connecting to your facility will give you the ability to post shift needs and manage existing requests. It also allows you to contact clinicians directly through the Nursa platform and many other tools and features within the app itself. We are excited to have you here!
Click here for a YouTube video.