Hello healthcare superhero, and welcome to Nursa! We are so excited that you are here and ready to work hard with us to provide the best care to patients in need.
Nursa empowers clinicians to choose their own schedule and to work when they want and where they want by connecting them to our network of healthcare professionals and facilities. We are committed to our facility and nursing partners (you!), and want to ensure that every shift is scheduled and completed satisfactorily, so that everyone wins. Most of all, the patients.
We are passionate about patient care and know that you are too, so let's get started!
How to Sign Up for Nursa:
- Download the Nursa App from your Google Play or App Store
- Tap Sign Up
- Tap I Need Work
- Review the short intro section, and tap Get Started
- Add your first and last name
- Enter your preferred, current email address
- Note: If you've already registered in our system using that email, a message will let you know. In this case, you can tap back one step and tap Already have an account to log in. If you can't remember your password, tap Forgot Password to be sent a password reset email.
- Create a password
- Enter your phone number
- Note: You will receive a verification code via text and email. If you don't receive it within a few minutes, tap Send Again. If you still don't receive it, please contact support: 801-695-9609.
- Enter the 6-digit code sent to your email and SMS
- Tap I Agree to the terms of service
- Enable Allow Location Services to ensure you see shifts from facilities in your area
- Enter your current address and date of birth
- Note: Please do not enter a PO Box as your address. For our payment processing system, a non-PO Box physical address is required.
Congrats! You're now signed up and ready to build out your profile.
Next Lesson: Add your license or certification
Pro Tip: You will be able to request shifts through the Nursa platform once we have successfully verified your license through the proper state database.